Summer concerts take place every Thursday until August 18
PASO ROBLES — Sound Investment, a Central Coast band known for their R&B and classic rock sound, kicked off the 2022 summer concert season in the park on Thursday, June 9 at City Park (Spring Street and 12th Street) in Paso Robles.
The five-piece band consisting of a talented group of musicians are local favorites known for their multi-genre covers and high-energy dance show. The Sound Investment concert was sponsored by Stifel Financial Services and Mechanics Bank.
Each summer, the Paso Robles REC Foundation and the City of Paso Robles collaborate to host a series of free Thursday night concerts at the City Park Gazebo. Hundreds of locals as well as discerning visitors flock to the park to listen to great music, eat, drink and dance in a charming setting. Concerts in the park will continue weekly on Thursday evenings from June 9 to August 18 (except Thursday July 28).
“Our concert series has become a favorite summer tradition for locals and visitors alike,” commented Lynda Plescia, Recreation Services Manager for the City of Paso Robles. “We are so excited about the fantastic and diverse music lineup we have planned this season. There’s no doubt that City Park is the place to be on Thursday nights this summer.
The 2022 Summer Concerts program in the park will include:
- Thursday, June 16 — Earls of Tuesday (classic rock, soul, blues)
- Thursday, June 23 — Trio Carbe & Durand d’Incendio (world music, latin)
- Thursday, June 30 — Monte Mills & the Lucky Horseshoe Band (country, rock n’ roll)
- Thursday, July 7 — Josh Rosenblum Band (pop, rock, soul)
- Thursday, July 14 — JD Project (country, rock)
- Thursday, July 21 — Garden Party (classic soft rock)
- Thursday, August 4 — Los Gatos Locos (Latin rock, R&B)
- Thursday August 11 – Unfinished with the Beatles (Tribute to the Beatles)
- Thursday, August 18 — Joy Bonner Band (rock, pop)
Season sponsors J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines and Firestone Walker Brewing Company will provide wine and beer. Water and sodas will also be available for purchase during the concerts. All net profits from beverage sales support the Paso Robles REC Foundation, whose mission is to improve parks and recreation in the city of Paso Robles.
For more information about the concert, including available sponsorship opportunities, please contact Recreation Services at (805) 237-3987 or email [email protected]
Please visit prcity.com/concertsinthepark or facebook.com/PRCityRecreation for concert updates.
The mission of Paso Robles Recreation Services is to partner with the community to provide diverse, accessible, and high-quality experiences for people of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds. Paso Robles Recreation Services is located at Centennial Park (600 Nickerson Drive) in Paso Robles.